Student Registration begins June 9th!
Here are a few notes to our teaching teams about Student Registration:
- Each class must meet its minimum number of students enrolled to keep the class on the LCA schedule.
- Thank you in advance for your flexibility on teaching assignments, they might change if the class minimum is not met or a class is replaced.
- Once registration is complete, the Class Day Coordinator (CDC) will send final teaching team notifications so teams can begin planning and preparing for next year.
- We will do our best not to change teaching team assignments once Student Registration is complete and classes are set.
Here are a few notes to our students about Student Registration:
- The order of enrollment determines the order classes are filled.
- Please be sure to list the student’s second and third class choices on the form.
- Once a class is full, all other students registering for that class will be moved to their second choice class. If the same class is offered again the next school year, the students who were moved from that class will get first choice to register the following year.
- If your students have any allergies, special needs or any other concerns about your student that have not been discussed with the LCA office, please indicate on the form in the space provided.
**The Class Day insurance fee of $10.00 per student, preschool-12th grade (maximum $40.00) and the annual preschool fee ($25.00 per family of preschoolers) can be paid online after registration is complete. Registration fees are due by July 1st**
READY? GO HERE!